Tuesday, February 2, 2010


My little man did GREAT at the doctor today, he made her laugh so hard when Daddy put him on his shoulders and he started to crack up and drool all over his head. You just cant help but laugh when he laughs and he has started laughing at the most random things. I walked out of the hallway today and he started laughing, the kid is crazy! :o)
At 6months, he weighs 15.9lbs and is 25.25inches long, both in the twentieth percentile, but since he was a month early, he's still catching up, one thing that he DOESN'T need to catch up on is that noggin of his! He's in the 75th percentile with a circumference of 45 inches! A big ol smart brain! He's ahead and or right on track developmentally and nearly everything! My big boy is getting so, well, BIG! He cried at his shots, but when I gave him a hug he stopped right away, he's a brave one!
We are now home and are settling in, it's started to snow AGAIN, can I just say that I think it's Groundhog hunting season?! I am so friggin ready for the spring, but that damned hog saw his shadow! We are expecting 4 inches tonight and more on the weekend. I was/am supposed to get to VA Beach this weekend for a friends wedding, but I don't know if we will make it now and that makes me sad. Finally a friend from home is fairly close to me and I cant get to her because of the damn snow! It's been ruining my plans since December! I've had to cancel 2 parties and now this! I am writing a strongly worded letter to Jack Frost! This sucks!
On the plus side the hubby and I are anxiously awaiting the return of LOST for the final season. I'm excited, yet sad to see it go, but I am so ready for some questions to finally be answered, I hope. Though they are not the best at resolving things...so we'll see!
Well, I think this is all for now. Gotta keep an eye on baby, he gets fevers after shots.
Talk atcha later!
Sarah:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment