Monday, February 1, 2010

Inspiration


Hello!

Well, one of my favorite people in the world has decided to start a blog, I'm sure she will be much more successful at keeping up with it than I am; I've never been able to keep a diary longer than a month, so wish me luck.

What will I write about? Hmmm, I guess the Julia Child recipe thing has been done and I'm really not that interesting, but I do have things I'd like to say and share whether or not anyone reads my scattered thoughts is to be determined, but my hope is to be able to share ideas and thought and perhaps an anecdote or two. I am looking forward to seeing what people will have to say!

On another note, today is my baby boy's 6 month birthday. It's amazing to think its been that long already! When people say it goes by fast, they weren't kidding! We've waited so long for him to get here and now that he's here it's incredible how my life has changed and everything is about him. He doesn't know that of course, but being a Mom has been something I have wanted all my life and now it's my turn, God has let me have a chance and I am SO grateful! He amaze me everyday. I cannot get enough of seeing him learn new things and his smile and laugh melts my heart. Everyday is a challenge and a blessing. Tomorrow is his 6 month doctors appointment, so we shall see just how big he is and how long!

Considering I was in the hospital for 20 days with Preeclampsia before he was born and he was born 4 weeks early and in the hospital for 15 days after his birth at 5lbs. 8oz. at 9:09AM in the morning by emergency c-section, he is truly a miracle and a damn cute one too!

Happy Birthday, Patrick! Mommy Loves YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that Sarah! He is the cutest damn baby evar!!!!

    ReplyDelete